About Me

My photo
A student of the human mind...a searcher...an advisor...a teacher... loves easily and easy to love. Come share with me...:)

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spiritual Awareness/Consciousness


So as I stated in the video I decided to take a break from the "Human the social creature" theme due to a moment of realization I had in the shower today. I was moved to discuss briefly the difference between religion and spirituality as well as my views on the issues that arise from these differences. Please watch with an open mind, open heart, and open soul. The quote I came up with was stated backwards however for lack of a desire of having to re record the entire video I let it roll but the corrected quote is "I don't owe the world anything; but I give of myself freely because I can." Thank you for your support and I wish you all peace in the future.

*Disclaimer* This one is for all you religious zealots and also those deniers of faith. I am aware that most people won't and can't accept the message provided. That is ok. I'm not on a mission to change the world I'm on a mission to save it. Those who hear me will hear me, those who won't might or might not. These are MY thoughts and feelings expressed based on MY experiences and interaction with the world. I'm not claiming to be a false prophet, your gift from God, or a savior to man kind...I only want the best for the very soul energy that I share with you all and that you all share with me.

It's time for us as a conscious being to wake up! Look around and take note not only of what we are doing to the world, but of the OBVIOUS influence of the spirit world on our own 3-Dimensional one. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. This is deep thought my fellow Jedi! Much knowledge and wisdom resides inside you. You're correct, I see many people who use their "faith" as a crutch and never practice fully what they hypocritically preach. The Bible says "Faith without works is dead." Our world has had so much turmoil due to many nations with their religions because everyone says their's is right. The puritans and other religions were mocked for those claims. I am a believer of faith that follows Christ. I will not call myself christian b/c that title has been tarnished by all the zealous followers.Keep spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!