About Me

My photo
A student of the human mind...a searcher...an advisor...a teacher... loves easily and easy to love. Come share with me...:)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The end of old...the start of a new!


2011! WOW!

So I'm still getting a feel for things as to the direction I want to take this blog...the design...the content...but one thing will remain...my overall "Ugly Truth" theme. It seems almost pointless to me to create a separate blog for "personal" entries and then maintain both...for all of you "non bloggers" out there, maintaining a blog is TOUGH!

So 2010 ended smoothly and 2011 started strong. I didn't create a farewell '10 post due to my presence and activities in New York (visiting) however I caught wind of a light moment and decided to take advantage.
With 2011 what can you expect from Rahkim? Better yet, with 2011 what can you expect from YOURSELF?...Yes you, the reader. I decided to do away with the "resolutions" and set goals and focus. Goals financially and academically, spiritually physically mentally, and to place an emphasis on the FOCUS I exert in these areas. Rather than say I want to lose weight and be in shape the GOAL is to have a healthier overall appearance and existence. The Focus? Eating better, exercising more, and dealing with stress better through itemized management. Do a lot of writing, taking notes, marking calenders so that you can always stay on your game.

I want to take the time in this space to acknowledge all the readers who've been keeping up with me since day 1... the silent observers and those who comment and share my work...THANK YOU!

Besides that guys, it's really all up in the air. Have a blessed 2011...go in with a positive attitude, with strength, with courage, with an OPEN MIND! Be like the Phoenix, starting a-new but bringing with you the experience and wisdom of the old! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Let me know what you think!!